INTEGRATIVE VETERINARY CARE IN SAN LUIS OBISPO
INTEGRATIVE VETERINARY CARE IN SAN LUIS OBISPO–ONLY AT MISSION ANIMAL HOSPITAL. When you are looking for the best in integrative care for your pet, Mission Animal Hospital is OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK TO HELP YOU. Check out our STAR YELP REVIEWS and call us today at (805) 781-8888!!
As your INTEGRATIVE VETERINARY CLINIC in San Luis Obispo, we believe that your pet is too important to solve their health issues with only one form of medicine. Not just drugs, not just acupuncture. Not just herbs, not just surgery. Not just massage, not just stem cell therapy. Instead, at Mission Animal Hospital we use everything we possibly can to help your pet. Heck, sometimes we’ll even vaccinate a pet– although maybe not as often as other veterinarians on the Central Coast(!!).
HERE’S WHAT WE BELIEVE AT MISSION ANIMAL HOSPITAL….
- We believe that your pet is an individual
- We believe that your pet’s healthcare should be based upon their lifestyle, their genetics, and their age– not their vaccine reminders.
- We believe that every patient– veterinary or human– deserves loving care, time, and attention to detail
- We believe in the benefits of drugs and surgery, but also in the healing touch of acupuncture and massage.
- We believe that many pets will benefit from herbal therapy, both Eastern and Western.
- We believe that LASER THERAPY reduces pain and inflammation– and we can give you references!!
- We believe that working together with you, we can help your pet live a longer and more comfortable life.
- We believe in honesty and value.
If you are looking for INTEGRATIVE VETERINARY CARE in San Luis Obispo, we invite you to Mission Animal Hospital. Maybe there’s a reason we have MORE 5 STAR YELP REVIEWS than any other veterinary clinic in a hundred miles. We’re OPEN SEVEN (7) DAYS A WEEK FOR YOU AND YOUR PET. We’d love to hear from you!!